In this tutorial, we are providing step by step detailed guide that how you can check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry and mini statement through missed call toll free number. You can also call to customer care support department to get more information about mobile banking application.
The bank provides mobile banking application on both Android and iOS version to check account balance. You can also get mini statement via sms. To get more information, please contact Uttar Bihar Customer care number for better help @www.ubgb.in.
- 1 How to Check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry?
- 1.1 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.2 Toll Free Number of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
- 1.3 Head Office Address of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- 1.4 Find CIF Number in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
How to Check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry?
Mobile banking is quite easy these days. Are you worried because you have got your money deposited to your account today and you need to make out the current balance of your account? Well, in order to learn your balance status, it is never necessary to visit the bank; rather you can easily learn the status of your account from the comfort of your place.
You can also check: Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
If you have got your bank account with Uttar Bihar Gramin bank that has been situated across 9 districts of Bihar, you can easily learn the balance status of your account without getting into the hustle bustle of your regular life.
To learn if you have received your money or have still not got it delivered to your account, simply make sure that you have your mobile number registered with the bank.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
If you have still not registered your mobile number, do get it done in order to avail these benefits. Once you register your number with the bank, you will not require visiting the bank; rather balance enquiry will be even easier.
Missed call Balance Enquiry
- Give a missed call to your bank from your registered phone number.
- Simply ring on 06243 – 265013 from your phone and after two or three rings, your call will be disconnected automatically.
- Just as your call gets disconnected, you will be receiving a message from the bank that will show your balance status.
Also Check: SBI Online Balance Enquiry
Send a text message
If you are not comfortable in making a call, you can avail another process through which you will be texting on 06243 – 265013, Uttar Bihar Gramin bank. You need to send the following keywords BAL<Account number>. Once you see that your message is delivered, you will receive a text message showing your balance status.
Toll Free Number of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
If you have any query regarding opening saving or current bank account with Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank or do you want to raise a complaint with bank online then, you can call to below provided UBGB toll free number for better help support.
- ATM Department 8102913020
- Credit Department 7488273925
Disciplinary Action Department
- Financial Inclusion Department 0621-2243894
- General Administration Department 7488273927
- 08. Human Resource and Development (HRD) 0621-3200353
- 09. Information Technology Department (IT) 7488253495
- 10. Inter Branch Reconciliation (IBR) 7488273865
- NEFT Department 8102913028
- Operation Department (OPR) 0621-2243894
Planning and Development Department (PD)
- Recovery Department 7488273924
- Terminal Benefit and Compensation Department (TBC) 7488272681
IFSC Code: CBIN0R10001
IFSC Code is same for all Branches of UBGB.
Head Office Address of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
Find CIF Number in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
If you are looking for your UGBG bank branch CIF number then, you can simple check CIF number on your Bank Passbook.
You can also check:
- Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
- BRKGB Balance Enquiry
- Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Number
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank toll free number
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
For more information regarding Uttar Bihar Bank Balance Enquiry then, please call to customer care department for better help.