Give a Missed call to 9211937373 for tmb bank balance check through SMS. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank provides free services to check balance enquiry to their bank account holders.
Missed Call Alert Number for TMB Balance Check
For balance enquiry the bank has provided various ways. First and the foremost method is to enquire about bank account balance details with the help of a miss call Tamilnad Mercentile Bank is a bank of innovative ideas. The bank has always been user friendly and always managed to keep its customers happy and satisfied with its schemes and services. The bank is aware of the need of its customers to get information about their account balance.
TMB Balance Check via Missed Call – 9211937373
The customers just need to give a Missed Call to the number provided by the bank for the balance enquiry. The Missed Call Enquiry method needs the customers to keep few points in mind. The points are:
- The number used to give a missed call to enquire the balance of the account needs to be registered by the bank
- Mobile number should be linked to the account you wish to know the details about.
- The miss call you make is toll free. It won’t cost you anything.
- The call will automatically disconnect after ringing twice or thrice.
- You will get a message in reply of your missed call. The message will have all the details about your bank account balance.
Tamilnad Mercentile Bank was founded in 1921. TMB is a private sector bank. Earlier the bank was named as the Nadar Bank, but because of certain reasons its name was changed from Nadar Bank to Tamilnad Mercentile Bank in the year 1962. The headquarters of this bank is situated in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. The bank was rated as a private sector bank with the fastest growth for five years. The five years were from 2010-2015. The Tamilnad Mercentile Bank is a bank with a very fast growth rate, reason being that the bank is trustable and constantly evolving.
Note: If you are still not register your mobile number with Tamilnad Mercentile (TMB) bank then you cannot check your account balance. Before checking statement of your account must have register first your phone number.