South Indian Bank is one of the major banks of India. The bank works under the private sector. This private sector bank has its headquarters placed in a place called Thrissur in the Kerala region of India. This bank was founded in the year of 1929. In its long span running it has crossed several milestones and has also achieved a lot to date. The progress of this bank is constantly increasing.
This bank provides some amazing schemes on loans, investments, etc. The interesting schemes and offers of the bank have always been a driving force to pull the people towards opening a branch in the bank.
Check South Indian Bank Balance Check Through SMS Alert
South Indian Bank Missed Call Alert Balance Enquiry Number – 09223008488
South Indian Bank aka SIB is a bank that always takes care of every small and big need of its customers. To provide the customers of the bank details about their bank account balance, the bank has come up with several ways. The methods to enquire about the bank account balance are kept very simple so that anyone having an account, be it a tech-friendly person or not can use these facilities.
SOUTH INDIAN BANK OFFICE ADDRESS
South Indian Bank Ltd.
T.B Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur 680 001, Kerala, India
SOUTH INDIAN BANK IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- Hotlist ATM Cards 91 – 484 – 2388555 Or +91 – 9446475458 (24*7)
- Debit Cards 0484 2933532
- Mobile Banking 0484-2388555
- Internet Banking 0484 2388555
- Demat 0484 2933561
- NRI Cell 0484 2933557
- NPS 0484 2933550
- Deposit/Account Related 0487-2444336
- Loan/Credit Related 0487-2420020 (488)
Steps for South Indian Bank Balance Check
The methods that the bank has provided for its customers are:
- The first option to check or enquire about the balance is the easiest one. The bank has given out a phone number. A person who wishes to enquire the balance of its account is just needed to give a missed call on the provided number from the registered mobile number. In return the person will be provided with the bank account details of the account linked with that registered number.
- Second option involves you to get logged in to the official site of the bank with the help of your username and password. Just log in and follow the steps to get the details of your bank account balance.
- Last option is to get in touch with your bank by visiting the nearest branch of the bank.
Important Note: If you are not register your phone number with South Indian Bank Balance Check Enquiry, then you cannot get SMS alert for your account balance.