Hey Guys! If you worried about your SBI balance enquiry and mini statement? If yes, then be relax. You just need to give a missed call to given toll free number to get your account details on your phone via SMS. Also, you may check your account balance through www.onlinesbi.com official website portal.
This solution gives you the information concerning your SBI Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call Alert Service and customer care toll free number. SBI (State Bank of India) provides quick missed call alert service for balance enquiry, mini statement, loan enquiry, block ATM card or any other assistance. To activate SBI missed call service, you must have register your mobile number with State Bank of India.
In todays era of advanced technology, Internet and Mobile banking are outstanding facilities. To check your SBI account balance on your Smartphone you can basically try SBI Anywhere and SBI Freedom mobile banking Application, likewise you can see your account details by Net banking. Be that as it may, assume you need to check your account balance urgently and you don’t have Internet access then what? How you can check your account balance without Internet?
- 1 Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
- 1.1 How to Check SBI Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert?
- 1.2 Register Mobile Number to Check SBI Balance Enquiry
- 1.3 How to Get SBI Account Balance via Missed Call ?
- 1.4 SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number
- 1.5 Quick Missed Call & SMS Banking Services
- 1.6 SBI Online Balance Enquiry Through Internet Banking
- 1.7 Mobile Banking Services of SBI
- 1.8 Office Address of SBI Customer Service Department
- 1.9 Disclaimer:
Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
An account holder can call on 24/7 customer care number of SBI for any type of questions, queries ,doubts, feedbacks and complaints. the customer care number of SBI is given below:
- 1800 11 2211
- 1800 425 3800
- Fax: 022 22742431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check SBI Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert?
SBI or State Bank of India is the largest government-owned bank headquartered in Mumbai. It has over 24000 branches, 60000 ATMs with over 420 million customers all over the world. The bank has a 24/7 customer care services that help you resolve any kind of question or issues.
There are various methods to check your SBI account status with or without facilities of internet. If you are not aware about Net banking or afraid of online transactions then, don’t be confuse about that because bank provides you the easiest way to check your account activities that is by utilizing your mobile number only.
Register Mobile Number to Check SBI Balance Enquiry
For missed call service you needn’t bother with Internet or Application. You simply need to send an SMS from your Registered Mobile number and you are done.
So how might you do that, see:
- Open your message box.
- Type “REG (SPACE) ACCOUNT NUMBER” AND SEND TO “09223488888” e.g. REG 79299393933.
- After sending SMS you will get registration successful message delivered at your mobile number.
So now you can check your account balance and see last 5 transaction details by giving missed call to the below mentioned numbers.
How to Get SBI Account Balance via Missed Call ?
After successful registration of your mobile number, you can frequently check your account balance by miss call service using below mentioned procedure:
- Check your SBI account net balance give missed call to underneath number, and you will get SMS of your accessible balance.
- TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE GIVE MISS CALL TO 09223766666
SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number
- To see your last 5 transactions, simply miss call on 09223866666 and you will get SMS of your mini statement.
Quick Missed Call & SMS Banking Services
- With SBI Quick banking it is now effortless to get the account balance, transaction details, and mini statement on the account holder’s phone with just a missed call or SMS to a given number
- Obviously, you can check and view your SBI account balance and statement of last 5 transactions with simply giving missed call on toll free numbers provided by bank from your registered mobile number.
- Here I will disclose to you how you can enable Missed call banking for your account, so how about we see:
SBI Balance Enquiry
Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
SBI Mini Statement
Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
Block SBI ATM Card
Send a SMS ‘BLOCKXXXX’ to 567676
(XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number).
Car/Home Loan Enquiry
SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
List of Services
SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888
SBI Online Balance Enquiry Through Internet Banking
In the world of science and technology, banking industries also going far. They provide an amazing facility of Net-banking to their customers to access their account activities in a quick and smart manner.
Follow the below steps to check account balance through online internet banking:
- Visit the official website of personal banking at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Login with your “Username” and “Password”.
- Now Click on the “Click here for Balance” link to see account balance.
Mobile Banking Services of SBI
Mobile banking service is one of the excellent services offered by the bank to its customers. Through a range of mobile apps including SBI Anywhere and SBI Online, you can access the account balance without any difficulties. Here are the ways in which account holders can check SBI account balance using smartphones:
- SBI customers can download the SBI Anywhere app on their Android or iOS devices to avail the mobile banking facilities.
- One can log in using the mobile banking credentials.
- Customers can avail plenty of banking services such as balance enquiry, account statement check, funds transfer, etc.
Office Address of SBI Customer Service Department
If you are still not satisfied with the solutions then, you can contact at SBI’s customer service department. Here are the contact details of the same:
Customer Service Department,
State Bank of India,
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor
Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021
You can also check:
As this is not the official website of State Bank of India. So, please do not share any of your confidential information in the provided comment section. For better help support and more queries regarding State Bank of India Balance enquiry, please visit the official website by following this link www.sbi.co.in or you can directly connect them through Customer care toll free number.