The Saraswat Bank Balance Enquiry missed call alert number provided in this guide. If you want to check account balance with mini statement then you may have a look at the article.
Check Saraswat Bank Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number
If the traditional method of going to the ATM and printing out a statement to check your current bank balance seems too cumbersome, you can opt for the latest missed call service which is being offered by many major banks in the country. To avail this service, you need to visit the nearest branch of Saraswat Bank to get your mobile number linked with your account. If you already have it linked, please skip the step. Registration is free and even missed call service is provided without charging any amount.
- It is one of the major co-operative banks operating in India as of today, especially in the Indian state of Maharashtra, the bank is known for its reliability and quick services.
- The bank currently operates in six states which include Delhi, Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
- Bank is all set to hit its hundred-year anniversary next year in 2018.
- Usually co-operative don’t have a large customer base, however, it is evident that this bank has broken all the norms.
- Saraswat bank has a huge customer base all across the country. It has its ATMs at 205 different locations which provide you with service 24*7.
How to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance?
After getting it registered, simply dial +919223040000 on your mobile phone and give a missed call. As soon as the bank receives the call, a message will be sent to you containing your bank balance. If you want to check your last three transactions, simply dial +919223501111 on your phone and end the call. Note that you cannot use any other mobile phone number to retrieve information regarding your account as it is very confidential. For any further doubts, call 1800 22 9999 (customer care number of Saraswat Bank). The staff is well-acquainted with all the problems and will solve them within seconds for you.
Missed Call Service
Below are two simple methods to check Saraswat Bank (Savings, Current, Cash Credit Account Balance From Mobile Number.
- Give a missed call to 9223040000 to get account balance SMS alert.
- To check last five transactions give a missed call to 9223501111.
Register Mobile Number in Saraswat Bank
If you are still not registered your mobile number with Saraswat Bank to check acccount balance then you first register. Because It is necessary for Missed call alert balance enquiry.
For any query regarding Saraswat Bank Balance Enquiry, you can ask in the below comment section.