Have you an account with Purvanchal Bank and wants to know your account status ? then, no need to worry about that. Here, In this tutorial we are instructing you a step wise full procedure about Purvanchal bank balance enquiry.
Checking Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry becomes quick and easy now a days. Bank offers “Miss call balance enquiry” and “SMS alert” facility to customers. They also provides attractive and portable services like Internet and Mobile banking facility to get account balance.
Yeah, this is surely an amazing idea through which you can have the details of your bank account. You can also call to Purvanchal Bank customer care support department for better help support. However, when you have already got your number registered at the bank, why don’t you avail the other benefits? The banking system has been improving over the years and consequently, the bank has been doing well with the KYC provisions also.
- 1 How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry ?
- 1.1 Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry – Missed Call Service
- 1.2 Check Purvanchal Bank Balance by SMS Alerts
- 1.3 Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Through Mobile Banking
- 1.4 Check Account Balance via Internet Banking
- 1.5 Toll Free Helpline Numbers of Purvanchal Bank
- 1.6 Head Office Address of Purvanchal Bank
- 1.7 E-mail Address & Official Website of Purvanchal Bank
- 1.8 Customer Care Number of Purvanchal Bank
- 1.9 Conclusion:
How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry ?
Running a business needs a lot of schemes, strategies, and efforts and the same thing goes for the banking industry as well. These things used to be in provision so long only with the urban banks and with more number of branches opening at different locations. the whole system is being made more flexible. Now, you do not require to reach the bank just because you need to enquire about your balance rather you can easily get your works are done from your home itself. You may now think that the process would cost you a lot but it is never so!
You can check Purvanchal Bank balance enquiry through missed call toll free number instantly. The whole process related to this concept is explained below:
Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry – Missed Call Service
Actually, all these systems are being introduced with the sole concept of providing a greater experience to user. To know about your balance status, here are the steps that you need to follow:-
- A very first thing is you just need to register your mobile number at bank.
- Simply give a call at the toll free number of the bank from your registered account number and once you are done.
- You will easily be receiving a message that would show the balance status of your bank account.
Check Purvanchal Bank Balance by SMS Alerts
Did anyone transfer you some amount? If so, how would you know about it? Well, you can have an SMS from the bank in that case on your registered number frequently without much efforts.
- Send a text message with BAL<account number> to the bank and you will be able to receive your balance status.
- After sending this SMS, you will receive reply message containing your account balance.
Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Through Mobile Banking
These days, you can also check account balance via mobile banking facility. Before you can use mobile banking you need to register your bank account with mobile banking. Follow the below steps.
- Visit this website link:-> http://purvanchalbank.com/ServiceRequestApplication.aspx.
- Fill the following details in the Application form.
- Don’t forget to check mark on “Mobile Banking”, “Missed call alert” and “SMS alert”.
- After enter complete details click to submit button.
- You will receive SMS / Email shortly for registration.
- Now go to google play store and download the “pb mobile banking app”.
- go to “New Registration”.
- Then enter your account number and mobile number and login to your personal banking.
- Now check your Purvanchal bank Account easily.
Check Account Balance via Internet Banking
Purvanchal Bank also provides facility of Internet banking to its user to access their account activities. User can check their latest account balance with mini statement online using your personal user ID and Password. By Selecting the account for which you want to know the balance and you will get the account balance instantly on the screen.
Toll Free Helpline Numbers of Purvanchal Bank
You can also check account balances from your Registered Mobile number. You can also find out the last five account transactions Purvanchal bank mini statements by just a Missed Call. You need to register your mobile number in the bank to check bank balance through missed call alerts method. so make sure your mobile number is registered with the Purvanchal bank. Missed call at the number given below for Purvanchal bank account balance enquiry and know your mini statement :
- Purvanchal Bank Balance Check Number : 09266592669
- Mini Statement : 09266592669
Head Office Address of Purvanchal Bank
Budh Vihar Commercial Scheme,
Taramandal Gorkhpur (U.P.) -273018
E-mail Address & Official Website of Purvanchal Bank
Customer Care Number of Purvanchal Bank
Bank has also provided toll free number for the redressal of the queries of the customers. You may contact on them easily to solve the issues of banking and other services of the purvanchal bank.
- Dial toll free 24*7 number: 1800-3000-0620
- For Any query and complaint: 0551-2230210
- For NEFT/ RTGS queries: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-551-2230164
- For ATM Transactions issues: email@example.com, +91-551-223016
You Can Also Check :
- Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry
- Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
- Andhra Pragathi Gramena Bank Balnace Enquiry
We have credence that you get whole knowledge about Purvanchal Bank Enquiry in this tutorial.For more details about Purvanchal Bank balance enquiry visit the official website of bank www.purvanchalbank.com. you can contact them on their customer care number for better help.