If you want to check pnb account balance enquiry then here we are sharing complete guides which helps to you. Punjab National bank offers missed call alert service to check avail mini statement, loan enquiry or PNB Balance Check facilitiy to their users. Give a Missed Call For pnb balance enquiry. If you want to do Punjab National Bank Account Balance Enquiry then you can get information here with complete explanation.
How to Check PNB Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call, SMS Number? – Procedure
For check account balance you must have registered your mobile number with Punjab National Bank for Balance Enquiry. You might have already activated missed call alert service of your account then continue with below steps.
- You can give a missed call to the 18001802223 or 01202303090 from your registered mobile number(RMN).
- To Get your account balance via a message on your registered mobile number.
- Need to have your account linked to your mobile number, then only this service is available. Otherwise you won’t get any account details.
PNB Balance Check Through Net Banking
- Use the internet banking service of PNB with you email account and password. Or you can also use the mobile application of PNB available on PlayStore and App Store.
How to Check Mini Statement in PNB
You can also use the SMS service instead of giving a missed call. Using a SMS service, you can also get the mini statement.
- To use this service SMS in the pattern BAL<Space> “16 digit Account number” and send to 5607040 from the registered mobile number.
- You will get the account balance in the next minute.
- Or if w=you want the mini account statement having a short list of some previous transactions, just write the SMS in the format MINSTMT<Space> 16 digit Account Number and Send it to 5607040.
Check Account Balance Through ATM Card
Use your ATM card from the ATM machine and get the mini account statement along with current available account balance.
So, It’s above all different methods for PNB Balance Enquiry, If you have any query you can feel free to ask in the below comment section.
About Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is the first Swadeshi Bank of India which was founded in the year 1894. It became operational from 1895 and the special thing about this is that it was the first bank which was completely operated by Indians and only Indian capital was used to setup this bank. So, there is a great and sacred history linked to this bank. It has now become multinational with more than 80 million customers and branches in many overseas countries in partnership or independently. It is Indian’s one of the top-class bank with best facilities offered to its customers. The method to know your account balance is simplified here.