Paschim Banga Gramin Bank provides missed call alert facility to its users to check Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry through phone number.
How to Check Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
Banking services have been evolving through leaps and bounds. The availability of smart phones and the advances in the technology environment have made things possible. Since we are more focused about the balance enquiry provisions, I would like to mention that you do not need to move up to the bank any longer. You can still choose to fetch your information just as you need by simply having made a registration of your mobile phone number to the bank.
Register Mobile Number For Balance Check
- Once you have already made your registration, you can easily go up to the bank whenever you want as per your own schedule rather than rushing to the bank simply because you need to update yourself with the balance status of your bank account.
- Just as you have got the number registered or linked with your bank account, you may move on to giving a missed call from your corresponding phone number and in return, you shall receive a text message from the bank.
- This message will show up the balance status of your account and that makes things easier. You can get to know how much you have to your account right from the home, without bothering to walk into the bank.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Check
You can also avail another process through net banking or may even choose to get the details of your balance status through an SMS to the bank’s number.
However, you need to know what would you be writing in the message.
- Simply type BAL<account number> and send it.
- In the place where you would require to send the account number, type in the digits carefully to make sure that the procedure works out successfully.
- Just as your message gets delivered, the bank will revert back to you with another text mentioning your balance status.
Fore more information about Pachim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry. You can contact them on their customer care number for better help.