If you want to check Pallavan grama bank balance enquiry through missed call alert, then here we are sharing details regarding how to check your account balance with a mini statement via SMS from your registered mobile number.
Pallavan Grama Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
The Pallavan grama bank with 232 branches and its headquarters at Salem provides the best facilities for its customers and makes sure that they are able to enquire about the balance from the home itself. So, how would you do that? You ought to get hold of the right number, right?
For all those users of Pallavan grama bank, you need to avail any of these following procedures to get updated about your current balance in the account. So this is how you are going to do things.
Pallavan Grama Bank Balance Check Number
Before we move on to start the process of balance enquiry in the bank, I would like to ask you whether you have got your mobile number registered to the bank, if not yet, get it done before you try the processes out!
Now Pallavan Grama Bank affiliated with Indian Bank so you can also check Indian Bank Balance Enquiry via phone number
Give a missed call
- Make a call to the bank’s toll free number, 0427-2402903 – 904 and you will be disconnected just after two rings.
- So, once you have called from your registered number and your call is disconnected, you can easily get your reply back with the balance status of your account.
- The text that you receive will show up with the amount that you have got in your bank account.
Send an SMS
- Message BAL<Account number> to your bank’s number 0427-2402903 – 904 and you shall be replied with a message back to your registered phone number from which you have sent the SMS.
- This message will show the balance status of your account.
- IDIB0PLB001 (Common for all branches)
- 636 019 251
On this site, We are updating All Indian Gramin Banks Balance Enquiry missed call number.
This is not the official website of Pallavan Grama Bank. Please do not share your personal information in the provided comment box. For any other concerns regarding balance enquiry & mini statement, call to customer care helpline department for more.