Know your Narmada Jhabua Gramin bank balance enquiry via missed call toll free number. Also, get an SMS alert of your credit balance with the mini statement.
This bank is the result of amalgamating two regional rural banks that are known as the Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank. This bank is currently operating in 14 districts of West MP mostly, Agar Malwa, Bargain, Ujjain, Dhar, Sehore, etc. The best part is that this bank offers RTGS/NEFT in all there branches.
Toll Free Numbers of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Customer Care
For any other complaints, you may directly call them on provided helpline number for further.
- Dial: 1800-233-6295
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
There are basically two different ways by means of which you can check your bank balance. However, you need to ensure that your mobile number is registered with your bank in order to get updates.
- Just by Giving a Missed Call to Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank.
- If you want to know your bank balance, then all you need to do is to give a missed call in the following numbers- (080)69999203 and 022)40429123 and the toll-free number is also available- 1800 233 6295.
- Remember to give the missed call from your registered number only.
- Now Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank affiliated with Bank of India so if you have more query you can feel free to contact on the following link.
- Check Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Account Balance Through Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number.
Know Your Account Balance Online Via Internet Banking
Another great option is to opt for the internet banking system while opening your account.
Internet banking is a lot of time-saving and will help you stay updated with your bank balance status.
Ask your manager to activate your internet banking system and later on you can also download the app.
So these steps are easy to do and hence you can now stay well updated with your bank balance.
Head Office Address of NJGB
201, Arcade Silver,
2nd Floor, Near 56 Dukaan,
On this blog, we are sharing All Indian Banks Balance Enquiry Guide.
- Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- State Bank of India
This is not the official website of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank. So, please do not share any of your personal information in the comment section. If you find any issues while checking your account balance or mini statement simply, drop a complaint via calling the customer care department.