Missed Call Number for KVB Balance check Enquiry via SMS alert. In this article you will also learn that how to get mini statement of Karur Vysya Bank. Also you can check KVB balance through mobile banking and customer care number.
Balance Enquiry Number for KVB Balance Check
Now to know about the balance enquiry system of KVB bank, have a look:
- Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry Number – 09266292666
You can give a missed call to the 09266292665 from your registered mobile number. And you will shortly receive a text message from the bank information portal.
Check KVB Balance by calling customer care number
- By calling the customer care service at 18001021916 and feeding your account details to verify, you can get the complete balance information of your account.
- This is a very easy method where you just have to talk to the customer care executive and they will avail you all the information.
KVB Balance Check Using the Internet Banking
- If you have the internet banking facility with your account.
- You can check your account balance and other transactions details online by logging in to your bank account from the online portal.
Using Mobile App Check KVB Balance Enquiry
- Download the KVB bank application from Play Store and App Store and generate your mpin for the registered mobile number linked to your bank account.
- Now login and go the balance enquiry option to know your current account balance.
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) was setup in 1916 in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It is a private sector bank which was started primarily to operate in treasury, corporate banking and retail banking, and inculcate the habit of saving and provide financial assistance to traders and agriculturists in Karur and later on with time it also began service for NRIs and MSMEs. Moving from the small district now the bank has many branches throughout the country and thus diverse category of customers. It is inculcating the new practices and thus making the banking operations easy for its customers. In this initiative, recently the fast tag and UPI based payment system is also added.
Note: Without register your mobile number with Karur Vysya Bank you cannot check KVB Balance via Missed call alert. So you need to first register your phone number with Bank for Balance Enquiry.