Now you can check your Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank balance enquiry and mini statement via missed call alert. Also, you get an SMS alert of your recent 6 transactions. For any other complaints, call to customer care department via toll free number for more.
Being an account holder you need to register your mobile number with the bank account. Once you have done it you can easily avail the benefits without having to go through any kinds of complications.
Toll Free Numbers of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Customer Care
- Board line Numbers: (+91- 0194) 2481930 -2481935
- For Customer Services: Contact Centre: 1800 1800 234
- Customer Care: 0194-2481999
- E-banking : 1800 1800 234
- ATM Helpdesk : +91-194-2713333
- Credit Card : 0194- 2486424, 2486427, 2486149, 2486151, 2482463
- Inbound International Voice Services: +91 194 2713434, +91 194 2713435 & +91 194 2481936
- NEFT Services: +91-194-2502674
Head Office Address of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
M A Road
Srinagar 190 001
Jammu & Kashmir
M A Road Srinagar 190 001
Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
Follow are the contact numbers to know your account balance.
- Simply, you just need to dial a missed call number from your registered mobile number, You just need to hear two rings and after that, the call will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon after that, you will get an SMS alert from the bank that will show your bank balance.
You can also check: (State Bank of Travancore) SBT Balance Enquiry
Get an SMS Alert
To know your account balance via SMS then, following are the procedure.
- Type a message BAL <Account Number> and send it to 0191-2490021.
- After a few moments, you will receive an SMS that shows the current status of your bank balance.
- This process is absolutely easy as well as simple you can give it a try.
But make sure, that your mobile number must have linked with the bank database. If your mobile number not registered yet then, first of all, fill this SMS alert form and submit to the branch to activate the service.
How to Get Mini Statement of Jammu Kashmir Bank?
For Jammu Kashmir Bank mini statement, follow the same steps above.
On this blog, We are sharing All Indian Gramin Banks Balance Enquiry Tutorials.
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank
This is not the official website. So, please do not share your personal information in the provided comment box. For more, you may call to customer care helpline department for further.