Here’s where you will learn about how to check IOB Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini statement. You will need to contact customer care support for complaint status or get missed call toll free numbers. For more visit Indian Overseas Bank official website portal at iob.in.
As the banking sector is transforming days by day, in terms of its operations and mostly everything is shifting to the digital sector. After the demonetization and the promotion of digital money over the cash money, banks too have changed the way they operate and coordinate with their customers. That’s why Indian Overseas Bank provides services like balance enquiry, money transfer, bill payment, etc to their account holders. The various balance enquiry methods have also evolved over time and now there are plenty of options for the customers to check for the balance in their account. However, here are some important methods:
- Miss call banking
- SMS banking
- Net banking
- Mobile banking
Toll Free Numbers of IOB Customer Care
I recommend to call on following IOB customer care toll free numbers to resolve your complaints.
- All India toll free customer care number 1800 425 4445
- For credit card complain toll free number 1800 425 7744
- Anti-corruption toll free number 1800 425 3402
- Phone number: +91-44- 28524212
- For UPI/BHIM application Related Issues – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For IMPS transfer Related Issues – email@example.com
Register Mobile Number in Indian Overseas Bank
If you missed it that time then, also you can register your mobile number by visiting your nearest branch by give an application in written.
In addition to that, IOB balance enquiry through missed call, you will also get the other account details such as mini statement, loan inquiry, credit and debit transactions.
Also, you can register your mobile number through IOB mobile application.
IOB Balance Enquiry Missed Call Toll Free Number
After the registration of your mobile number, you can take the benefit of Miss call as well as SMS banking services of IOB bank. The procedure of Miss call banking is given below:
- The first thing is to give a missed call to 04442220004, from your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will receive a text message from the bank’s message portal mentioning your account’s current balance and last four digits of your account number just in order to check that you have got the details for the correct account number.
Check Indian Overseas Bank Balance by SMS Alert
Just like the miss call service, one more service is there provided by the IOB bank for balance enquiry which is SMS alerts. The procedure id described below to get SMS alerts:
- Indian Overseas Bank customers can check their account balance by sending an SMS from their registered mobile phones to 9551099007.
- The SMS must be in the format “BAL <Account Name>” where <Account Name> is the name of your account in your mobile. As a result, the bank sends the account balance details via SMS.
Type and send,
- BAL for a balance enquiry
- MINI for the mini statement
- MMID for getting your MMID
Important Note: Without Registered Mobile number with Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) you cannot check your account balance via Missed call and SMS services.
Head Office Address of Indian Overseas Bank
No.763, Anna Salai area,
Chennai – 600002
Also, we provide here all other nationalized bank customer care toll free number details:
The banking network has been improved and developed over the years and the industry has the sole purpose that the customer should get the experience the best of their facilities. Moreover, The Indian Overseas Bank has been doing a satisfactory service to its users. All you need to do is to make a call or to send a text message to the respective number.
This is not the official website of IOB. So, for better help support and more queries regarding Indian Overseas Bank Balance enquiry, you can contact them either by customer care number or visit the official website at https://www.iob.in or you can directly connect them through Customer care toll free number.
Also Read: NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Payment