Indian Bank Balance Enquiry : Indian Bank is the Indian state-owned company that provides financial services to people. This bank is in action from 1907. It is headquarter is located in Chennai, India. This public sector bank is one of the largest banks. The bank is widespread with 2594 branches. This bank laid its foundation as part of Swadeshi Moment. The growth rate of this bank has always kept increasing gradually. The bank has always been available to answer all the questions and doubts of its customers.
Methods For Indian Bank Balance Check
A bank is always needed to be easily approachable with being trustable. People tend to get attracted by the easy ways to enquire about the balance of their account and various inquiries. Keeping the needs of its customers in mind Indian Bank has provided the following ways for its customers for balance enquiry of their account:
- A person can have the balance information on their fingertips by just giving a missed call or sending SMS to the number provided by the bank. The only thing that needs to be kept in mind is that the number used to give a miss call should be registered to the bank account you wish to enquire about.
- Another way is to contact the customer care of the Indian Bank. Their executives will help you know the details.
- Internet banking is also one of the easy and simple ways given by the bank to know your balance details. You need to opt for internet banking and log in to the official site of the bank and you will have full information in front of you.
- The bank has come up with its own mobile application. You can get this application easily from your mobile app store and access the information of your account.
- When nothing works the old method of visiting the bank and enquiring is always an option open for you.
Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
Missed Call Alert SMS
Dial 09289592895 to know Indian bank mini statement.
Login in Official website with “Username” and “Password” to check online.
Download Indian Bank Android or iOS application to use your account.
Without Registered Mobile number with account you cannot able to check, so you must have to register your number first.
Hope you guys information about how to check Indian Bank account balance online.