As most of the banks in India are approaching the digital banking, we can tell that the bank customers across the country will be coping this strategy and soon many transactions will done right in the internet through our smartphones and tablets.
How to Check IDBI Balance Enquiry?
One of the most common bank related work is enquiring about Bank balance. Now with IDBI bank, you can enquire about your bank balance with just a missed call. This facility is provided by lots of banks already and it is very convenient way of knowing your bank balance. It also reduces the bank transactions that happen on a regular basis.
However you have to make sure that you have register a phone number in your bank records so that you can use that particular phone number to give the missed call. Using other phone number will not work since it can be from an unknown person.
Who is Eligible for this facility?
The bank account holder of IDBI are eligible for the missed call based enquiry:
Activate IDBI Balance Check Facility
- Send the following sms to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718.
REG < Space > Account Number
- You will receive a confirmation message and you can start using the facility immediately.
IDBI Balance Check Enquiry
- Using your registered phone number, give a missed call to 18008431122.
- You will shortly receive an SMS where your available balance will be shown.
Get Mini Statement
- Give a missed call to 18008431133.
- And just like Bank Balance, you will receive your Mini statement as an SMS.
This service is a toll free service which is 24×7 available for its customers.