If you are currently bank holder in ICICI, want to check ICICI balance enquiry via toll free number then you can get here. ICICI balance check facility is only available for its users who already registered their mobile number with bank.
ICICI Bank is one of the exceptionally prosperous private segment banks in India. Extensive variety of products on offer and quality services is the extraordinary proposition of the bank.
- 1 How to Check ICICI Balance Enquiry ?
How to Check ICICI Balance Enquiry ?
There are various methods to check ICICI bank account or balance enquiry. In other words, On the off chance that you are related with this private sector giant, you might want to make note of a couple of straightforward tips, through which you can know your bank account balance in minutes. Therefore, the different ways to check the account balance is described in this content. So, read it continuously.
Check Balance Through SMS Alert
- ICICI Bank highlights SMS banking, which enables clients to determine bank account details with the assistance of a SMS.
- Enlisted clients of ICICI Bank, who are not users of smartphones and internet, can utilise this service to get the balances.
- Enrolling your number to the ICICI Bank is an unquestionable requirement to exploit this service.
- You can type in ‘IBAL‘ and send it to ‘9222208888‘ to avail balance details at one go.
Balance Check for ICICI Bank Account Through Miss Call
To check ICICI Bank Account Balance, account holders should give a missed call to
9594 612 612
As a result, a message with account details and balance will be sent to your mobile inbox.
Additionally, you can also give a miss call to 02230256767 to check your account balance.
To avail ICICI Mini Statement (last 3 transactions), account holders should give a missed call to
9594 613 613
ICICI Balance Enquiry Via Online Banking
Online banking is a standout among the most widely recognized services offered and acknowledged by most clients in Indian banking sector. People are provided with a ‘client id‘ and ‘secret key‘, which enables them to execute transfers on the web. This ‘client id‘ and ‘secret word‘ is legitimate just on the secured site of the bank.
On the off chance that you are an online user who is addicted, you would love these services, as you would not need to squander a single moment, before executing a specific transfer, as the bank account balance is accessible in minutes. Likewise, you can utilize the ‘iMobile application’ of the ICICI Bank to determine bank account balance in a split second.
Balance Enquiry by Mobile Banking
Now a day, Bank provides few amazing apps that customers can use to carry out their online transactions and also check their ICICI account balance. Above all, we mentioned here such application for ICICI bank account holders to check their account status easily::
- iMobile – It is a complete mobile banking app available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Using iMobile application, account holders can make fund transfers, view and transact all accounts including loan, PPF, iWish, insurance, cards and others as well. Moreover, using iMobile application account holders can do ICICI Balance Enquiry, view mini statement and email detailed statement.
Toll Free Number of ICICI Bank Customer Care
There is provision for ICICI Bank customers to contact the customer care for personal banking queries and issues. So, the customer can call the number mentioned below:
1860 120 7777
For the queries regarding wealth management or private banking contact:
1800 103 8181
Private banking customers can also reach out to the bank at the following number:
1860 120 3399
Moreover, get in touch with ICICI by sending an email to:
ICICI Bank Customer Care Postal Address
Additionally, you can also write your queries and feedback to the following address:
ICICI Bank Limited
Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor
Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12
Hyderabad – 500032
We believe that you got all the information in this efficient content related to ICICI bank balance enquiry. For more information, help and support kindly contact the customer care service department. You can also directly visit the branch if you have ant query.