Federal bank Limited provides several services for its customers to give them the best banking experience. One of the service provided by Federal bank is the bank balance enquiry which is a missed call based enquiry.
You can get your bank balance information and mini statement with just a miss call to Federal bank. However you need to be registered with the same phone number as you registered in your bank records. The missed call service won’t work if you use another phone number to check your bank balance.
So if you haven’t registered your phone number then you can register the number in your Federal bank account.
Steps For Federal Bank Balance Enquiry
Anyone who is registered in the bank records of Federal bank with phone number can take advantage of this service. The non-resident customers are not eligible for this facility.
Register Mobile Number to Check Federal Bank Balance?
Follow the steps below to register for missed call based balance enquiry.
- Using your already registered phone number, send an SMS to 9895088888.
- Write “ACTBAL<Space>14 digit account number” in the SMS box.
- You will be eligible for missed call balance enquiry.
Check Balance via Missed call
- Give missed call to 8431900900.
- You will get an SMS regarding your bank balance information.
Deactivate Missed call Alert
- You can deactivate the facility by sending the following message to 9895088888.
- “DEACTBAL<space>14 digit account number”
You can always choose to go to the bank balance and enquire directly about your bank balance and other enquiries on federal bank online banking.
The service works 24×7 which means you can enquiry about your federal bank balance check at anytime from anywhere. Also there is no charges or whatsoever for sending SMS to respected numbers mentioned above.
If you have any other problems then you can contact us.