If you want to check ellaquai dehati bank balance enquiry via missed call sms alert, then you can get the toll free number here. You can also check your account with mini statement at www.edb.org.in website.
How to Check Ellaquai Dehati Bank Balance Enquiry ?
Follow below 2 methods to check account balance via missed call sms alert:
The ellaquai Dehati Bank affiliated with State Bank of India so you can also check the following link for balance enquiry: SBI Balance Enquiry.
Giving a missed call
- This is the most convenient way out where you have to dial the number which is absolutely free of cost and give a missed call.
- Call at 0194-312423 and then wait for the message.
- Within a minute or even less than that you will get a system generated a message to your corresponding phone number.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank will immediately response with your balance status through a text message.
Send an SMS
- This is another process where you would only need to send a message to the bank at 0194-312423 with BAL<Account Number>.
- Just as your message gets delivered, you will be replied back by the text message to the same number.
- The following message will show your balance status with a reply text.
These are the ways through which you can learn about your balance from the comfort of your home, without having to pay anything for it. Besides they are absolutely safe and secure. Therefore the next time you need to enquire about your balance you do not need to visit the bank rather you can try these methods.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank with its head quarters in Kashmir promises to deliver the best facility to its customers with all possible flexibility available to them. It has got a total of 144 branches across different places. You do not need to get terrified by the hacks, viruses or any other scary tech monsters to try out this procedure. The banking industry has grown by lips and bumps over the past few years and you can avail this benefits without any potential risk. Things are absolutely easy and simple and you can get to them just if you have your mobile at hand and account number known to you.