Central Bank of India is one of the oldest commercial banks of India. It is also one of the popular and largest commercial banks. The Central Bank of India is owned by government and founded in 1911. It is one of the most trusted banks among the other over country. Some of the services and products offered by the Central Bank of India are personal internet banking, Telebanking, corporate internet banking, mobile banking, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, locker, online share trading, tax payments, etc. The schemes and policies it offers are generally interesting and useful for all the customers. But a good bank also needs to be easily connectable and contactable. A person who gets an account in a bank tends to have various questions about his/her bank details.
So, If you are looking for valid path to get full information about Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry then, Here we are providing the awareness to you about some ways through which you can access the attractive services of Central Bank of India for your bank account information.
- 1 How to Check Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry?
- 1.1 Register Mobile Number For Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
- 1.2 CBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call Service
- 1.3 Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alerts
- 1.4 What Are The Other Ways of Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry?
- 1.5 View Central Bank of India Account Balance in Passbook
- 1.6 Check Central Bank of India Account Balance through ATM
- 1.7 Toll Free Numbers of Central Bank of India Customer Care
- 1.8 Head Office Address of Central Bank of India
- 1.9 Conclusion:
How to Check Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry?
The government based bank gives you various ways to inquire about the balance of your account as given below:
Account holders can do Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry using number, missed call facility, SMS Banking, net banking, mobile banking, and passbook as well.
- When needed, An account holder can contact the bank by simply logging in the official site of the bank. The site gives you the whole detail that you require to inquire about your account status.
- You can also give a missed call or SMS to the number given by your bank. But for getting in touch with your bank through missed call or SMS, your number needs to be registered. Only the registered number can help you to get the information about the balance of your account.
- These two were the easier ways, but you can also walk in your bank and talk to the concerned person about everything related to your bank account.
Also check: All India Bank Balance Enquiry
Register Mobile Number For Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
- Customers can check balance by miss call facility but before using this facility, account holders needs to register for Corporation Bank SMS banking service as well.
- You have to visit the home branch of your bank and fill an application form for registration of your mobile number. The registration would let you an easy access to your bank account details.
- After that, users have to submit the application form to Central Bank of India branch with the details of account and mobile number.
- Post successful submission of the application form, account holders will receive a 4 digit PIN within 5 working days. This PIN will be activated by the bank after which account holder will be able to check Central Bank of India Balance by Missed Call and SMS.
CBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call Service
- For Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry, you required to give a missed call on toll-free number 9555244442.
- After giving a missed call to the above mentioned number, the call will disconnect in short time and you will get an SMS with Central Bank of India Account Balance.
- Mini Statement: Similarly, Account holder of Central Bank of India can obtain a mini statement of account by giving Missed call on toll free number given here: 09555144441
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alerts
- For Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders just required to send an SMS through registered mobile number to check their account balance instantly.
- Type: “BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN>” and send to 09967533228
What Are The Other Ways of Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry?
Some of the other ways using which account holders can check their Central Bank of India Account status and activities are given below:
Online Balance Check Through Net Banking
- Visit the official website of Central bank of India.
- Login with desired username and password.
- Click >> Enquiry >> Account Balance
- You can see your account statement.
Check Central Bank of India Account Balance using Mobile Banking
Account holders have account with Central Bank of India can use its mobile banking apps to check their account balance. The bank provides 3 mobile banking apps using which users can do Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry instantly. Following are the mobile banking apps provided by the bank:
- Cent Mobile – Central Bank of India account holders can download and install the Cent Mobile app – Central Bank of India mobile banking app on their Android or iOS devices. Account holders can use this app and avail features like Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, term deposit, UPI, NEFT status enquiry and much more.
- Cent m-Passbook – Central Bank of India provides Cent m-Passbook to all its account holders to use their registered mobile number for login and check all transactions. Users can check Central Bank of India account balance and filter transactions using date and transaction type as well. With Cent m-Passbook, users can stay updated about transactions without internet connection. Cent m-Passbook works online as well as offline.
- Cent MobiLite – Cent MobiLite is a multilingual mobile banking app provided by Central Bank of India. This mobile banking app is a light version app which comes with limited features and functionalities. Account holders can use it for Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry, mini statement, account details, fund transfer and much more.
View Central Bank of India Account Balance in Passbook
Central Bank of India provides passbook to all the account holders, which assists them in keeping a track of all the debit and credit transactions. Account holders can visit their nearest bank branch to check their Central Bank of India Account balance by updating their passbook. Central Bank of India passbook comprises of all the transactions (debit or credit) carried out by the user.
Check Central Bank of India Account Balance through ATM
Users can visit their nearest bank ATM or any other bank ATM for instant Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry. Account holders should visit their nearest ATM & follow the steps mentioned below:
- Swipe the Central Bank of India ATM Card
- Enter the 4 digit ATM card PIN
- Select the “Balance Enquiry / Check Account Balance” option
- Central Bank of India Account Balance will be displayed on the ATM screen
Toll Free Numbers of Central Bank of India Customer Care
Customers can carry out enquiries, requests and grievances related to their banking and financial services. Central Bank of India customer care toll-free number can be contacted for reporting lost and damaged debit/credit/ATM cards, enquiring about details of their bank accounts and with non-disbursement of cash from ATMs, etc. Using the Toll free number, Account holders can know Central Bank of India balance, account statements and talk to customer service executive for other assistance.
Use the following toll-free number for Central Bank of India Balance query:
- 1800 22 1911
There are two other National Toll-Free numbers of Central Bank of India. They are given below:
The Central Bank of India credit card customer care toll-free number is mentioned below:
Head Office Address of Central Bank of India
The Corporate office of the Central Bank of India is located at:
Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Tel: 022 – 6638 7777
Also we provide here all nationalized bank customer care toll free number details:
We hope that you obtain the whole information in this articulus. If you have any kinds of query and suspicion regarding Central Bank Of India Balance enquiry then, you can directly contact to our Central Bank Of India customer care support representative. For more information regarding Central Bank Of India Balance Enquiry kindly, visit official website at www.centralbankofindia.co.in.