If you are finding the place where you can access Bihar Bank Balance Enquiry, mini statement missed call toll free numbers. Here we are minimizing your efforts to reach these things quickly. Thus, the accessibility of instant information to resolve your complaints easy now.
Therefore, no need to wander anywhere to obtain the full information regarding the Bihar Bank Balance enquiry, Customer care & toll-free numbers, complaints and the mini statement is provided here. These details are useful for you to know your bank account status and activities.
Bihar Gramin Bank is established on 15/10/2012 by Integration of following two banks:
- Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank
The main aim of the bank is to finance different sectors like farm and non-farm, programs for employment generation and to provide best customer services in Bihar. Bihar Gramin Bank is merged with Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank and incorporated as Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank on 1st January 2019.
The Bihar Gramin Bank is operating in various 20 districts of Bihar viz. Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Jamui, Khagaria, Lakhisarai, Buxar Rohtas Munger, Sheikhpura and Samastipura. The bank is having a total of 1078 branches.
- 1 Toll-Free Number of Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
- 1.1 Bihar Gramin Bank Toll-Free Number
- 1.2 How to Check Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry?
- 1.3 Register Mobile Number to check Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.4 Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert
- 1.5 Know Your Bihar Gramin Bank Complaint Status
- 1.6 Head Office Address of Bihar Gramin Bank
- 1.7 Gramin Banks Balance Enquiry Numbers
Toll-Free Number of Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
To access your bank account status, the net banking facilities are also available. However, customers are not taking the benefit of these facilities due to fear of insecurity of the internet. For those consumers, the inquiry number is available at Bihar Gramin Bank.
If you have any complaints or any queries regarding your bank account then, here we are updating Bihar Gramin Bank Customer care toll-free number. You can directly call to clear your doubts.
Bihar Gramin Bank Toll-Free Number
If you are looking for Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry as well as customer care and toll-free numbers, then your search is over. Previously, carrying a passbook every time to the bank is mandatory but now technologies are growing day by day and things become easier.
- 06243 – 265013
- 06243 – 265014
How to Check Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry?
Here you can access the details of Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry through missed call toll-free number and also by SMS services. Also, you can get the mini statement of your bank account very easily and frequently.
If you have generated your bank account with Bihar Gramin bank, you can utilize the mobile apps and other banking provisions to know your balance status. The very first thing that requires en-linking your account with all kind of bank services and facilities is to register your mobile number with your bank account. That makes it easy for everyone to access good banking facilities quickly and repeatedly. This way of accessing the information about Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry is totally safe. thus, there are no issues regarding your account security. The whole procedure regarding registration of mobile number is given below:
Register Mobile Number to check Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
To activate missed call facility simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, Get the bank number and then register your phone number with the bank.
- After registration of your phone number, you just need to make a call from your registered phone number to the toll-free number, once your call is done, it will be disconnected automatically in few seconds and then you will receive a text message from the bank.
- Once you link your mobile number to your bank, you can dial 06243 – 265013 from your registered mobile number. They will provide complete information regarding your account balance and all the transactions with this service.
Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert
Bihar Gramin Bank is one of the well-known banks that are providing the best facilities and services as one of them is SMS alert service for Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry.
Using this service customer can check their account balance by simply following the below steps:
- You need to make a text message to the bank number with the keywords BAL<Account number>, where you need to type your account number in the place of keywords.
- After your message gets delivered to the bank, you would be receiving an auto-generated message that will show up with your balance status.
Know Your Bihar Gramin Bank Complaint Status
You can also emphasize your complains to the bank if you find any issues while checking your Bihar Gramin Bank balance enquiry or any other problems. There are many other procedures which are useful for you to check your complaint status.
Use the following Fax number or drop your mail on following Email Id:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Fax Number: 06243 – 265013
- Official website: https://www.dbgb.in/
Head Office Address of Bihar Gramin Bank
Gramin Bank Chowk
opp.North HFCL Gatenh 31
Bihar – 851115
Gramin Banks Balance Enquiry Numbers
You can also check All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry guide for other Gramin Banks such as:
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
Also, we provide here all nationalised bank customer care toll-free number details:
As this is not the official website of Bihar Gramin Bank. So, for better help support and more queries regarding Bihar Gramin Bank Balance enquiry, you can contact them either by customer care number or visit the official website at https://dbgb.in/ or you can directly connect them through Customer care toll-free number.