Bandhan Bank has a growing customers who are doing some kind of bank transactions and bank related work on a regular basis. The Bandhan Bank now has a missed call service for the enquiry of your bank balance right from your smartphone.
There are numerous moments when customers will want to know the balance of their account so it is very convenient to get your Bank Balance information with just a missed call. The Bandhan Bank implemented this facility to satisfy the experience of the customers both inside and outside of the banks.
The Bandhan Bank is not the bigger banks in India however they are maintaining a good reputation as India’s largest micro-finance organisation in India.
In addition, we provide a toll-free number of details of all nationalized bank customer care here:
Check Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry
Bandhan Bank provides toll free missed call service to its customers to know their bank balance in their smartphone. The resident customers of The Bandhan Bank are eligible for the facility.
Bandhan Bank is expanding its service and you can also get the facility related to deposits, accounts and loans.
Missed Call SMS Alert
In order to know your bank balance with a missed call, your phone number should be registered in your bank records. You can only use the registered number to get your bank balance information.
- Using your registered phone number, give a missed call to 9223008666.
- You will get an SMS from Bandhan Bank regarding your bank balance information.
Check Mini Statement
- To check Bandhan Bank Mini Statement just give a missed call on this number 9223008777.
- After that, you will receive the latest account balance with the mini statement.
The Bandhan Bank might not be on service 24×7 but the missed call based facility is available 24×7. So you can know about your bank balance at any time and anywhere in India.
Apart from Bank Balance, The Bandhan also provides Mini Statement information to your smartphone with just a missed call. All these facilities provided by the Bandhan is free of cost.
Bandhan Bank Head Office Address
DN 32, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700 091
Customer Care & Toll Free Number Email Address Bandhan Bank
- Head office: 033-6609-0909
- Dial: 1800-258-8181 toll free 24X7 service
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Career: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievance: email@example.com
- Customer care: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media: email@example.com
If you are still not registering your mobile number with Bank, then you cannot able to check your Bandhan Balance Enquiry via Missed call alert. You must have registered your mobile number first before checking account balance.