If you do not want to visit the bank just because you do not have time in your hand, neither do you want to miss your holidays simply because you will have to keep waiting at the long queue of the bank, in front of the counter. Do you still can know about the balance of your bank account.
SMS Banking, Missed call administrations, Internet Banking, and so forth are not many of the propelled offices acquainted by various keep money with guarantee accommodation of the record holders.
How would you make Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank balance enquiry? Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank ever gives high exertion to improve the client experience. On the off chance that you need to make the parity request, propelled banking administrations would be very useful.
Check APGVB Balance Enquiry through Missed Call
With the advances of mobile banking and internet banking, the bank has constantly been trying to make ways through which they can improve your overall experience. Being a customer, you would look for every possible way through which you can avail the most flexible options of banking, here is how you can learn about your account and enquire about the balance status of your account.
- All you need is a phone and you can easily avail the balance status of your account.
- The number is toll free and thus, you would not be charged anything for it.
- You would just surely need to make sure that your mobile number is registered with the bank.
If you have your number registered with the bank, you can easily enquire about the status of your bank account. This is how you can address the process:-
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Head Office Address & Toll Free Number Customer Care
Beside Mariyapuram Church, Mariyapuram
Kadapa – AP-516003
- Phone: 08562 244153
- Fax: 08562 244169
Register APGVB Mobile Banking for Balance Enquiry
All Andhra bank users can easily know about the balance at their bank at ease from the comfort of their own homes.
APGVB Missed call alert balance enquiry number: 09289222024
- You just need to give a missed call to the toll free number of Andhra Pradesh Grameen Vikas bank, that is, 09223011300.
- Essentially, give a call and after two rings, your call will be detached and in some time, you will get an SMS from the bank that will appear on your parity.
The balance enquiry process is quite simple and if you have still not registered your number, gets it done to avail the benefit of the same.
This isn’t a legitimate site of Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Customer Care Department, So kindly don’t share your own data in the beneath gave remark area.