If you want to check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry then, you are at the right place. We are updating customer care toll free numbers to check your account APGB balance enquiry through missed call and sms alert.
The Andhra pragathi grameena bank has got a total of 530 branches that are spread across different parts of India. The wide network is spread across the 5 districts such as Kadapa, Nellore, Kurnool, Prakasam, and Anantapur. To know about the balance, it is never a compulsion that you will have to visit the bank. You can still learn about the details of your account without visiting the bank. The process is absolutely simple and you can address it very easily without causing any inconvenience.
- 1 How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.2 APGB SMS Alert For Balance Enquiry
- 1.3 Balance check by Internet Banking
- 1.4 Visit ATM Center to Check APGB Balance
- 1.5 Know Your APGB Balance by Mobile App
- 1.6 Get Account Balance Detail Using UPI
- 1.7 Toll Free Number of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care
- 1.8 Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- 1.9 Head Office Address of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- 1.10 Minimum Maintenance Balance for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry
If you want to find out a way through which you will be able to learn about your balance status at the Andhra pragathi grameena bank, all you need is to make sure that you have your mobile number registered with the bank.
There are simply two ways through which you can try reaching the bank as well as learn the bank balance of your account. This is how you do:-
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- The Andhra bank balance enquiry number is 0922301300. Simply, pick up the registered number to your bank account and give a missed call to this number.
- Once your call gets connected, it would be disconnected automatically. This is how you can reach the bank.
APGB SMS Alert For Balance Enquiry
- You may also choose to text the bank and will receive an SMS to your registered phone number with the details of your bank balance.
- Simply write the keywords, BAL<Account number> and send the SMS to the number.
- Once your message is sent successfully, you will receive a message in return that will dictate your bank balance.
The steps aren’t complicated anyway, so you must surely try them out and get to know about your balance.
Balance check by Internet Banking
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Net Banking can be used to find the bank account balance which is a very convenient way to find the bank balance because it not only states the bank balance but also provides transaction details.
Visit ATM Center to Check APGB Balance
You can also use the ATM Card associated with the bank account to find the bank balance. It is free to use service and you can use any bank ATM Machine. You can check the bank account balance by using the following methods-
- Insert your ATM Card in the machine
- Now input your PIN and press enter
- Select for the Balance Inquiry option
Know Your APGB Balance by Mobile App
If you are a Smartphone user then you can also download the APGB Mobile Banking app which is available to download free of cost. It works like a Net Banking facility but uses a dedicated app window that makes it more secure and easy to use. The download links for your respective devices are given below-
Get Account Balance Detail Using UPI
- Open the app and input the 4-digit M-Pin
- After authenticating the M-pin the apps home page will open
- Then you need to navigate to the bank’s tab. The different app has a different location where you can find the Bank’s tab
- After opening the Bank’s tab find the Balance inquiry link
- The app will again ask you to insert the M-Pin after which you can easily find your bank account balance.
Toll Free Number of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care
- 1800 425 1515 (Tele Banking)
- 1800 425 1515 (Credit card support)
- 1800 425 7701 (Pension related issues)
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
Customers can contact bank’s Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
- Fax: 23232419
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office Address of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Beside Mariyapuram Church, Mariyapuram
Kadapa – AP-516003
For better help support, please call to Andhra Bank customer care number.
Minimum Maintenance Balance for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Every bank has some minimum maintenance balance that has to be maintained by the customer to use the account. The following are the requirement of the APGB Bank for minimum maintenance balance-
|Location||With Check Book (in Rs.)||Without Check Book(in Rs.)|
|Rural and semi-urban||1000/-||250/-|
If the account holder fails to maintain the minimum required balance then the account is subject to the charges/fine. The fine for non-maintenance is Rs.10 + GST.
We are sharing All Indian Banks balance enquiry toll free numbers on this blog. You can also check account balance such as Purvanchal Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Uttar Bihar Gramin bank, Himachal pradesh gramin bank and many more.
Note: This is not official website. So please don’t share your personal information in the below comment box. If you have any complaints regarding Andhra Pragathi Grammena Bank Balance enquiry then, you can directly contact to customer care helpline support department for better help.