Here we are updating contact number details to check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry helpline. Checking bank account balance through missed call alert toll free number.
- 1 Check Andhra Bank Online Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Register Mobile Number with Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry No
- 1.2 Toll Free Number to Check Andhra Bank Account Details
- 1.3 How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Via *99# Banking Facility
Check Andhra Bank Online Balance Enquiry
In the event that your mobile number is officially enrolled with Andhra Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Andhra Bank Balance.
Andhra bank balance enquiry number – 09223011300
After dialling the above mentioned number, you will receive the account balance detail with current status on the screen.
Register Mobile Number with Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry No
In the event that you mobile number isn’t enrolled with Andhra Bank, at that point first you will require to enlist your mobile number with Andhra Bank. Please Follow underneath method to Register your Mobile Number and afterwards check your bank balance effortlessly.
Give a missed call on 09223011300 from your registered mobile number with Andhra Bank. You will receive SMS with latest updated bank (Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Cash Credit (CC) and Over Draft (OD) account balance statement.
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number.
Toll Free Number to Check Andhra Bank Account Details
For questions related with Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans and data identified with ATMs
Dial 1800 425 1515
1800 425 1515 (Tele Banking)
1800 425 4059 (Credit card support)
How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Via *99# Banking Facility
Short Code :
Andhra Bank and NPCI offer “Andhra *99#”- USSD based Mobile App where Internet isn’t required, for Mobile Banking and Aadhaar based value added services.
To increase *99# benefit selection and promote benefit among clients, M/s NPCI has presented an extra alternative of numeric short code to get to Bank menu.
- This short code will be suffixed with *99#, enabling clients to straightforwardly get to Bank’s Menu.
- w.e.f 17.11.2015 NUUP administrations is renamed as *99# administrations.
- Numeric code relegated to our Bank is 59.
- Customer needs to dial *99*59# to get to the services quickly.
- Just dial *99# and enter in ‘ANDB’ or Dial *99*59# to straightforwardly get to Bank’s Menu.
- *99# administration doesn’t require Internet/GPRS Connection, any Mobile App or Smart Phone.
The Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry missed call alert service online available to customers who have registered mobile number with Bank for SMS alerts.